My Impressions of This Course + Assignments

 

I can already tell this is going to be my favorite class from undergrad.

If my major, science-heavy courses had been structured in this way I feel confident more students would have excelled in learning the information. We haven't even started "learning" per se, but I can feel it in my bones. This learning style encourages creativity, personalization, and true learning. Yes, we'll be reading things, but the real learning comes from our own writing, putting what we hear into our own words, into our own style.

I even think that, if I have the time in dental school (ha, time? one can hope) I would absolutely love to "blog my classes," and basically just regurgitate the content in my own words ~with style~ . 

I'm very excited for this upcoming week to read and make little blog post "stories" of how we would retell it to someone else. I also like the extra credit opportunities, especially the check-in and connect option. Sharing positive vibes and good music is something I love to do anyways, so being able to earn extra credit for just being friendly is really nice.

Comments

Popular Posts