Technology Upgrade


I'm finally out of the stone age!

I had NO IDEA you could put bookmarks in folders! I cannot believe how long I've gone not knowing this. As someone who bookmarks just about everything, this has completely changed the game. My bookmarks bar went from a chaotic, unorganized mess to taking up half the bar space.

Wow. And it looks like you can drag and drop bookmarks from one folder into the other in the case you saved it to the wrong folder. So easy!

If anyone else has organization tips and tricks, send them my way. I also like chrome extensions. Here are a couple of my favorites:

QPush
This one will allow non-mac-users to send things from their laptops to their phones. All those times you had to just email yourself? Yeah, no more :)

Read Aloud
This extension will read aloud any text you highlight. For anyone like me who gets bored and distracted reading large chunks of text, this one is a life saver.
 

Comments

Popular Posts